RE: birds and other critters

Oh--- well then, yes there is a lot of wildlife here. I can look out my
windows in any season and see someone... from birds,- (heron to finches
and everything in-between depending on the season)  rabbits, deer,
raccoons, red fox, coyotes. They even claimed there was a bob cat
running around here last year... glad that didn't come to visit here! :)

I get more wildlife here due to my pond and yard set up. I can provide
what they need, food, shelter, water and place to raise their young.
Every tree is filled with nests, every flower pot has something else
living in it... right down to the ornamental birdhouses... they took
that over too, right on the front porch by the entrance to the house...

Donna