Re: birds and other critters

Marge, I kind of accused him of not being very observant.  We have many
different types of birds, several species of finch, sparrows, many
raptors three resident types of hummingbirds, jays and I would think one
big difference is that we have many of them 365 days of the year.  Of
course you could be right and he was in a fly way and saw several species
on their way to somewhere else.  Boy, I didn't include all the types of
coastal birds.  Auralie, I live 30 miles from the Pacific...as the crow
flies if you'll pardon the pun!