Re: something we can do about ... weather

> From: Kitty Morrissy <kmrsy@earthlink.net>
> Well, it skipped right over me.  Lots of wind and bitter cold, but
very
> little snow.

Lucky you!  I've got 2' out there right now and it's still coming
down; supposed to turn to sleet and ice to top it off.  DH just told
me photos on the news of the Capitol Beltway (usually continuous high
speed traffic- 8 lanes) not one vehicle to be seen; no trucks, no
nothing.  He said it was really eerie.

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
mtalt@hort.net
Editor:  Gardening in Shade