Re: birds and other critters

probably not the same species, although one would certainly recognize them as a chipmunk. i've never seen them in the lowlands out there. i misspoke when i said not in the burbs. i should have said not in the lowland burbs. they are [or were] quite common at tahoe and big bear--and those places are pretty burby.