Re: birds and other critters

In a message dated 2/17/03 1:59:00 PM, raynora.edwards@worldnet.att.net

<< Oh yeah Pasadena California did have possums , some skunks and rats, but

actually their population seemed to decline as I grew up. (skunks and

possums that is) >>

Nora, my brother lives in Morgan Hill and they have skunks there.  He knows
to well. He lives on the mountain side and one of the decks on his home is
elevated with supports extending down the mtn side.  This past fall a family
of skunks crawled up under and made a home.  He had quite a time evacuating