Re: Weather

Totally agree, Lynda...ENOUGH already!  Spent about 5 hours blowing
and shoveling snow today and got a wide enough path for a car down to
the road to find a nice 3' x 4' snowberm thrown up by the road crew
plough...did not have enough spiz left to do more than make a
footpath through it.  And, car is still a mound of white, so guess
what I will be doing again tomorrow!  Snow up to my knees...it's at
the top of the snowblower intake, which the snowblower does not like
much, so it will only move in 1st gear...about 1' an hour:-)  Still,
bless that machine for all its cantankerous ways...without it, I'd
still only be about 10' from the house.

I do NOT want any more of that white stuff from the sky...I want

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
All Suite101.com garden topics :