Re: Re: weather

We're glad to have a snow and ice cover today.  It was 5 degrees when we got
up this morning, and didn't get above 10 all day.  Now it is rising - up to
12.8 in the last couple of hours, but the radio and television are predicting
a foot or two of snow by morning.  So far, at 10:00 PM, the moon is shining -
go figure.  Anyway, I'm really glad there is a snow cover while it is so
cold.  It's much harder on plants when the ground is bare in such cold.
We've had more cold this winter than the past four or five put together.  So
much for global warming.  Auralie