Re: Re: weather

Well, it's been snowing here all day and forecast is for nearly 2
feet through tomorrow and Monday.  I'm slated for an out of town trip
Tuesday (3 hour drive south in the mountains, where they're supposed
to get a lot of snow, too), so it ought to be interesting as it takes
me  a while to get 2' of snow off, even with snow blower, so I can
get out of here...not to mention I need to get out Monday to go get
hand-outs bound for the meeting:-(  Sigh...Old Ma Nature ain't
cooperating here.

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
All Suite101.com garden topics :