RE: birds, daylilies and snow

Dear marge,

I just noticed a downy woodpecker outside the window next to my
computer!  I'm up about 2 1/2 stories and there's a dieing choke cherry
tree next to the house.

Thank you for your suggestions for my article.  I did check out some of
the sites you mentioned.  I thought of a starting place yesterday and
wrote something up.  I think that I included too many plant lists.  I'll
starting point.

There's a lot of bird activity today!  The sun finally came out and
everybody's excited!  The cat just jumped up on the window sill to take
a look!  Amazing how he knows not to step on my keyboard.  Of course he
manages to sit on anything I'm reading!

Hope you are all caught up on your shoveling!  I have to go find the
mailbox or I guess there'll be no mail again today!

Long Island, NY
Zone 7