From: Kitty <kmrsy@earthlink.net>
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: [CHAT] Re: RE: the recent political discussion
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 07:00:18 -0500 (EST)

I appreciate all the "well put"s, but I also want to tell Linda how much
we appreciate her input. No one is ganging up against her opinion - we
respect it and her right to share it. I personally hope she stays with
us. Linda, you have a lot to share and we would be the poorer without
it. We can handle your rants if you can handle ours. Seems fair to me.

Kitty

Original message attached.

Very well put, Kitty - I was wondering myself where the fear and hate
came from... I did not find it in the original post.  Thank you for this
response,

Libby