Re: habitat etc now cold

I'd take that snow any day to the freezing rain we're getting here. It's too yucky to even think about checking the hellebores!
Cathy
On Monday, February 2, 2004, at 09:36 AM, Cersgarden@aol.com wrote:

In a message dated 2/2/04 4:47:17 AM, mhobertm@excite.com writes:

<< it got up to 24 degrees for Super Bowl weekend >>

Melody, hope you made it to work & back okay. We rcd 9" addtl snow yesterday
and is really coming down now with predictions of addtl 4". It is hard to
believe we have had no wind. The snow is so light & fluffy! It will be bad news
if the wind comes up. As I look out my kitchen window onto the deck, the
snow is piled so high on the railings. I must take a photo as this never occurs.
The two doves who normally sit on the railings all day have not been about.
It would be interesting to see them sit on the snow piled railing today.
Ceres