Re: Iraq/disability

Was your father legally given a 70% disability from the military???  The
difference could be with that, perhaps.
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast

In a message dated 2/5/2004 4:13:20 AM Central Standard Time,
gardenchat-owner@hort.net writes:

My dad was 70% disabled when I was a kid, 100% later on in his
life...and there was no benefit like that for any of us...I wonder what
the difference was. Could be one of those benefits that got cut over