Re: Iraq/hospitals

Military hospitals are usually on or near military installations.  VA
hospitals are on govt. property, but not a military installation, and can be in any
city.  VA hospitals are open to anyone that served in the military for any
amount of time, but not dependents.   Military hospitals are for active duty,
retirees, and their dependents (spouses, and children to age 18 unless going to
college).   I think, though not 100% sure, that reservists can only use the
military hospitals while on active duty....or hurt while on military duty.
Perhaps Cathy has more info..
Noreen
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast

In a message dated 2/5/2004 4:13:20 AM Central Standard Time,