Miss you guys!

Hi all. Just checking in. I've been lurking but not "chatting" much. Been really busy at work..and at home. Melody...thanks for the phone call tonight. I was so pleasantly surprised to hear from you!!! This group means a lot to me...you have no idea.

I'm just waiting for the sun to show up again (I really miss it) and my gardens to thaw out. Just finished reading "The DaVinci Code" and it was most excellent. I put the flower farm on hold for now...it's just more than I can bite off at the moment. Lots of investment without much guarantee of profits for awhile. So...since I can't garden right now...I've been making jewelry so the S.A.D. doesn't get to me. (I tend to get kind of blue in the wintertime...wistfully thinking of warmer weather. Today, I kept hearing that Beatles song in my head "Here comes the sun"...) I'm thinking of selling my jewelry on E-Bay..just for kicks. Can't hurt, might be fun.

That's about all. I am still here....and reading your e-mails. Just can't reply much at work (I have a boss who reads our personal e-mails and it kind of creeps me out) and I really don't have the time to sit at the computer in the evenings. But I'll be back soon. And ONE OF THESE DAYS...I WANT TO OWN BY OWN BUSINESS! Blessings to all of you.

Jesse Rene' Bell
Claremore, OK
Zone 6

Check out the great features of the new MSN 9 Dial-up, with the MSN Dial-up Accelerator. http://click.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200361ave/direct/01/