Re: early arrivals - tree peonies

> > Both of mine bloom after the garden peonies.
> This surprises me, Ceres.  My tree peony blooms a good two weeks before
the
> herbaceous ones - always has.

Before which herbaceous ones?  Herbaceous peonies, like daylilies bloom at
different times.  My Coral N' Gold is an early variety, while my old
fashioned garden peonies are lates.

I honestly can't remember when my tree peony blooms in relation to these,
but I'm guessing it's in between the two.  I'm going to have to watch for
that this season.

Kitty