From:  [mailto: EvaTEsq@aol.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 16:28:47 EST
Subject: Re: [CHAT] nursery interview apparel

Congratulations, Kitty & Good luck!<br><br>(Sorry, I don't have an
answer to your inquiry since I have a professional <br>job and have only
interviewed for professional jobs, but geez would I kill to be <br>able
to drop this lawyer thing & get a nursery job!!!!!
dated 2/10/2004 10:34:39 AM Pacific Standard Time, <br>kmrsy@comcast.net
nursery work. Previous job<br>interviews have always been for
professional jobs so, of course, I wore a<br>suit. What would I wear for
this nursery interview? A suit seems way<br>overdressed and suggestive
of the possibilty that I wouldn't last in a<br>labor-type job. But I
don't want to dress down too much, giving the<br>impression that I don't
think the job is important. Maybe I'm over-thinking<br>this, but
you that might not read everyday to be sure you get<br>this. I apologize
for the

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com