Re: nursery interview apparel

Well, Kitty
    Nurseries are mostly manual labor and working with "soil". No need to
over do on the attire. Mostly I would want to see that you are clean and
neat, care about your appearance. Interview portion would be the most
important. Would walk you around the nursery and we would talk. Mostly me
listening. You are certainly more than qualified up to and including
management. Having said that.... careful. Were I doing the hiring I want
someone knowledgeable and enthusiastic, but I do not want someone so
opinionated and "smart" that they can only do things their way.... not
follow instructions. If I pay the bills it gets accomplished my way... at
least until you have proven yourself with your experience over some time.
    Just relax and trust yourself.
    Wish you were interviewing here. We are expanding this year. Finally
forced to grow... like it or not. Will be at the very least some kids this
summer as a beginning. Oh, to have someone in this town who could work on
their own... and would.
    Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
www.munchkinnursery.com