Re: nursery interview apparel

In a message dated 2/11/04 11:17:49 AM, kmrsy@comcast.net writes:

<< I hate hats, but I suppose I'd just have to get used to it. >>

Kitty, I dislike hats also and have never worn one but my dermatologist keeps
telling me I need to wear one.  I do wear sunblock ALL the time.  Sun glasses
are a necessity and always a bottle of water.  Is the work inside a
greenhouse or outdoors?  We have no outside work except some outside perennial benches.
 The big surprise to me is how exhausting the noise in a greenhouse on a
windy day.  I usually work in what we call the 'big house' which is bigger than a
football field but when business is at its heaviest I move to a small
greenhouse that is only for employees.  I am a container designer and it is hard to
believe how many customers will not plant a container.  A good percent do not
even want to select the plants.  I love it but I do find ones creative juices
start to run a little slow after potting all day and it is hot.
    Just for our own amusement, we keep a running list of dumb questions?