Re: Iraq/late comments and ramblings

In a message dated 2/10/04 1:09:05 PM, fm4re@swbell.net writes:

<< about the 9/11 compensation - dear to my heart because the OKC bombing
victims/survivors were not included fo several reasons. >>

Fran, that is so upsetting to me also.  Visiting the site is a heart breaker.
 I feel really good that the Iowa horticulture society purchased and traveled
to OC to plant the trees.

<<So the seedling from the OKC Survivor Tree means more to me everyday>>

Please explain about this.