Re: Royal Paulownia

They grow around here, too.  They will spread, but, as Auralie noted, not
very quickly.  There is one here in town growing out of a hole in a dead red
cedar -- looks pretty weird.  I have one that came up in a flower bed last year.
I am planning on moving it to a spot in my yard because I, too, think they are
really pretty.

zem
zone 7
West TN