RE: mulch

I realize money will be tight for you Kitty...but if you can combine
uses and make it worthwhile, they do rent pu trucks at menards for 14.95
a day around here... or so the side of the truck states....

If you lived closer, you could borrow mine... usually sitting in the
driveway anyways.

You might want to stop there and inquire if *you* could bag your own..
sometimes it is a labor item that is stopping them... end loaders are
quick. Might be a time they will be in the yard doing something else and
you could be bagging up the mulch...