Re: peppers/what's everyone ordering?

The Pepper Gal, which sells seeds of most capsicum in captivity, recommends soaking them in a weak salt petre solution before planting; says it improves germination rate and gives the seedling a jump start.

Only peppers I grow these days are Thai devils, bird peppers, and grove peppers. They're perennials here. The Thai devil is the oldest, maybe 5 years old and 6 feet tall. It produces 50 or more peppers a year--way more than I can use.