Re: Stroll in the evening

In a message dated 2/17/04 8:42:15 PM, justme@prairieinet.net writes:

<< but with the next two days in the 40's ... that should all

Donna, we to are predicted to see the 40s, however, we have a great deal of
snow.  We have no lawn showing and have snow on the roof yet so it will take
more than a couple of days of warm weather but it is certainly better than those
negative or single digit temps.