  From: Kitty
  To: gardenchat@hort.net
  Sent: Friday, February 20, 2004 11:19 AM
  Subject: Re: [CHAT] AA Catalogue

  Yes, have heard of Kenny Wayne Shepherd , but have no recordings.  Other
  favs are Jonny Lang, Gary Moore, Jeff Healey.  My list is short because the
  blues is rarely played on our radio staions.  Hearing something you like is
  what sparks interest.  The day I heard "Lie to Me" on the radio I googled
  as soon as I got home and found it had been recorded by then 16 yr old
  Lang, who sounds more like 40.
  I recently got the 3 CD+DVD boxset simply titled SRV.  But I don't have a
  DVD player, so I just copied the CDs and sold the set on ebay.