From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Judy L Browning
Sent: Friday, February 20, 2004 5:10 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: [CHAT] "flower clock"

This link is to a classroom activity for children. Last page is a list of
fairly common flowering plants a child could use to plant a flower clock
http://www.smv.org/jil/mll/ktwo/MLLK-2TL-CA-canpla.pdf

couple more that looked interesting

 http://www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~sykesm/aboutFlowerClock.html

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=linnaeus+flower+clock