Re: Busse catalog

I have ordered from Busse, but it's been over 20 years ago, so I have
no clue what they're like now.  I can't remember being unhappy with
them, but OTOH, checking my plant database, I don't have anything
listed from them....big help, right?:-)

It's an old, established company so if there's something they have
that you can't find elsewhere, it's worth a go, IMO.  Just don't
mortgage the farm on a first order:-)

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
Current Article: Battling Bambi