RE: Re:YOU WON'T BELIEVE,,,[with pictures]

Noticed that birds are making nests out of everything these days... last
year they destroyed a blue tarp... pulling the strips out and weaving
them in the nesting material.. guessing they are trying to make them
sturdier... hum, wondering if they think they can get two seasons out of
them now :)LOL!