Re: Spring is coming!

In a message dated 2/24/2004 1:41:11 PM Central Standard Time,
kmrsy@comcast.net writes:
I also like Larches
Me, too, but none of them came up in my flower beds. :-)  I can only afford
to buy a few trees, and, being the bleeding heart that I am, I really hate to
kill them, with the exception of box elders.  I snatch them out by the dozens.
Our West TN Home & Garden show is this coming weekend.  I am working the MG
booth on Saturday morning.  I'm sure I'll come home with some new somethings.
zone 7
West TN