Re: Down or out

I should clarify a bit. I had no problem with the web, just with the mail box.

On Tuesday, February 24, 2004, at 09:16 AM, Donna wrote:

I hate to mention that another virus hit in the last 24 hours... same type just add another letter for a new version...:(

I wish those inventors would use their abilities to a better use... like
finding a cure for cancer or many other issues in todays time.

Donna

I had exactly the same problem all yesterday, Kept getting the message
"authentication failed" when I tried to connect. Spent an inordinate
amount of time trying to figure out what was going on (twice contacting
earthlink and between those, apple). Apple assured me, through
demonstrating a successful connect to them, that nothing was wrong with
my software or modem. Earthlink steadfastly denied they had a problem
both times, but I am on again today. Go figure!
Cathy

Island Jim
Southwest Florida
Zone 10