FW: noah and the hibiscus-more

-----Original Message-----
From: David Franzman [mailto:dfranzma@pacbell.net]
Sent: Friday, February 27, 2004 10:14 PM
To: Tchessie
Subject: Re: noah and the hibiscus

Hey Teresa, tell the list for me that if they get or buy Martha Stewart
Living they will see an 8 page article on the hibs that I carry.  The grower
featured is a friend and business associate of mine named Curt Sinclair.
Though I think the pics could have been better it's a nice article anyway

David Franzman
A Touch of the Tropics
www.atouchofthetropics.net