Re: Crocosmia for Kitty

Hi, I have Crocosmia (and maybe even a Glad) that I can share.  I'm  not
planting them, but my gardens are full of them, so can easily dig a  couple.  They
are sprouting like crazy, so easily found.

Noreen
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast

P.S.  Missed you guys....glad to be back.

In a message dated 2/1/2005 11:03:20 AM Central Standard Time,