Re: gingers....

You guys would definitely have to keep them in a "hot house." my gingers
don't start blooming until August/Sept. But then they go to frost as long
as I keep the fading flowers cut off. Maybe if you kept them in the
bathroom?

Mine are all in the ground, but my friend grows several of hers in pots.
She's bad about not watering them so has less luck with blooming in a pot,
but it does happen. She has Curcumas, Hedychiums, and several others.

Andrea H
hodgesaa@earthlink.net
EarthLink Revolves Around You.