RE: Herb nursery?

Well I guess I better order something for that spot.... might have made it
as a zone 6 plant, but with the wet and freeze situation here this season...
I can kiss it goodbye...

I also noticed that one (probably more) of my lightweight pot bottom pushed
out over this winter. Been out there for two other seasons without incident.
This one is on the ledge of my deck and I noticed it was tilted yesterday
and can see how it pushed the bottom section out... drats! Kitty, (or
anyone) got a way to fix it since it is only the bottom, it is not cracked