Re: Congrats, Gene!

Cover photo by Todd Meier
That photo makes Vinca minor 'Illumination' look very pretty, but when
I've seen it in real life it makes me gag. On that cover it has a softly
bright green, perhaps chartreuse, center. But when I've seen the plant
it's a gaggy, brash, yellow in the center. If it really looked like that
picture, I'd buy it.

--
Kitty
neIN, Zone5