Re: Congrats, Gene!

I love pictures, Gene, but I also want more text -heh, heh, why don't you post what they left out?  Just kidding.
That's one reason I miss TAG and The Garden. Articles were often in
depth. Horticulture used to have more in depth articles too, but lately
they have been trying to follow the typical short-attention-span
formula. Still, there's a lot of good info in there, especially, "If you
think you can't grow primroses, this [Primula sieboldii] will be the one
exception." Gene, I have tried and have killed every primrose. My best
luck was Primula denticulata which hung around for a couple of years and
then disappeared. So maybe I should try this one.

neIN, Zone5