From: Jesse Bell
Sent: 2/9/2005 10:39:37 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] goat pics

We told him the we would be more than happy to take him and "Dozer" with us
when we go to show the goats...to teach him how.  He is very interested.
Like I told Pam...his mom and dad are divorced, mom remarried, but he still
feels like he has to "watch over" and take care of his mother so he wants to
be a farmer or rancher when he gets older...of course, that may change, then
again...maybe not.  Sometimes I drive by where he lives and he and his
mother BOTH are out there mucking around, feeding the goats.  He is just the
cutest kid.