To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Wednesday, February 09, 2005 4:28 AM
Subject: Re: Re: [CHAT] Jesse's birthday now smoking

Hey I'm just looking forward to losing that little "wheeze" I seem to
have picked up at night. And no I probably wouldn't listen to the fat
doctor either. My skinny doctor has a nurse who weighs in at 300 pounds
easy. I don't listen to her when she wants to comment on my weight. It's
all I can do to keep from saying - Yo Miss Thang, who needs to lay off
the groceries worse - you or moi?? But I try not to annoy people armed
w/ hypodermic needles.

Pam Evans
Kemp, TX
zone 8A