Re: catch up time....

Donna, my hibiscus plants are in a downstairs room - half below-grade
but under a flourescent shop-light.  The room is bright, but the plants
don't get direct sun.  There is another bank of shop-lights  over a shelf
about three feet away, so they really get quite a lot of light from those
sources.  One has been blooming ever since I brought it in in the fall,
and one has just resumed blooming after a break of several weeks.  I
will cut them both back sharply pretty soon, but I hate to cut off bloom
  Hope your work situation smooths out soon.  Spring will come

In a message dated 02/09/2005 9:19:26 PM Eastern Standard Time,