From: Marge Talt
Sent: 2/11/2005 3:52:09 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] broken ribs

> From: David Franzman <dfranzma@pacbell.net>
> Marge, it's nice to hear from you.  I was wondering if you had a
chance to
> read the list once in a while.  I know you are incredibly busy with
work and
> Clark.  Glad you got a chuckle.  I'd sacrifice a rib to put a smile
on your
> face...well at least once.  I should have worked on more verbal
comedy than
> slap stick.  I'm getting too old for this and heal way to slow.

Oh David, you don't have to work on those posts; they're classic as
is...and, Pam, you are correct...just about fell off the chair when I
read about the polyester pants episode...you do live an exciting
life, David:-)  I got more than a chuckle; heck, I'm still

Bless your heart; I am very far behind reading the list; keep
thinking time will happen but by this time -like 4:30AM - my brain
ain't workin' and about all I do is delete spam these days and stash
posts for that marvelous day when I'm not working half the night.  I
am getting entirely too old for this pace....

Pam....I'm calling it; gotta get some sleep here.  When I find I'm
hitting delete in what I'm doing instead of the undo button, it's
time to quit:-)

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
Shadyside Garden Designs