From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net]On
Behalf Of kmrsy@comcast.net
Sent: Saturday, February 12, 2005 8:55 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] head count

Well, I'm still here, count me in. I read and post (too?) frequently and
enjoy this list immensely. I'm a MG and have been gardening since 1990.
I've benefitted greatly from the generous people on this list and bow to
our benefactor, Chris Lindsey.

As to posting after a thread has seemingly run its course - that's not a
problem. Marge posted the answer to Donna's Clematis problem long after
the subject had been dropped, but the information was just as valuable
and welcomed. If something is really a long time later, I might post a
new thread saying X subject revisited, or something like that, recap the
subject and give my new info.

neIN, Zone5