To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Saturday, February 12, 2005 10:00 AM
Subject: [CHAT] head count

Speaking of who is here or not..... another group I am on recently did a
head count and it was interesting to see who replied, as some lurkers also
joined in. Since this list is not currently overwhelming... maybe we should
also give it a try?!?

So, since we have many list members (maybe?).. can we get a head count on
who reads the e-mail daily, weekly, or duh! Might also want to include where
you are from, as some of us have short memory spans, or a tad about yourself
:) Of course, if I don't know your birthday, might be the time to update
that list as well :)

--- so, for me.....

I try to read the mail daily, but during my busy times, it gets downloaded
for future times. Problem with this is, feel funny commenting on something
that is a week or three old. How do you guys feel about bringing up old

John (non-computer SO) and I enjoy our gardening hobby. It involves water
gardening, native plants, zone 5 perennials, garden railroad, and some

This list has become like a second family to me, a wealth of information as
well as opening my eyes to new and different thoughts. Thanks!

Monee, IL Zone 5 (hum.... do I need to add USA, do we have members on the
other side of the big ponds?)