Re: head count

Yep-  It's just that second Saturday per month and they are a fairly
small opertion- but their plants are wonderfully healthy, and I like
supporting their mission, and they often have some kind of guest speaker
and snacks there too!  I've also purchased a couple of bird houses and a
bat house from a guy who makes them from scrap lumber and sells them
there along with a ton of various native plant seeds. Cornflower Farms
is located on Sheldon Road near Grantline, in Elk Grove.  Perhaps I'll
see you there sometime.

Theresa