Re: head count

Dear Kathy-

Thanks for sending us all a note- you are welcome to post, lurk or anything else you'd like. Glad you are enjoying the group with us!

Theresa

Cornergar@aol.com wrote:

I'm a long time lurker who feels like the silent member in a great family. I get so much from this list and feel guilty I don't contribute my part. Am struggling to make a living in the hort world 'cause I love it. I bought into the do what you love..the money will come theory. Am still hoping that will be true. Don't have nearly the energy I would like. (Melody, Kitty, Auralie, Gene..and others. How do you do it??) During the season,Feb.thru Nov. I end up with 2-3000 messages downloaded and waiting.Usually by Feb I am caught up. I probably have the actual time but I seem to be asleep in my chair most evenings! Am expecting a big (for me)plug order from greenleaf perennials and another from michiganminiroses next week. I will pot up to 4" in my passive solar greenhouse and hope conditions are such to make the work bearable temp wise. Actually I can hardly wait! Hope you all will accept a lurker who enjoys your company. Hope I can contribute more when I retire.Soc Security kicks in this year but of course it's not enuf 'tho more than my grandkids will get! (Don't actually think the word retire applies to gardeners.) Thanks,guys! Kathy (CornerGardens) z5 mid IL