Re: head count

Up to my unmentionables as usual, but here.
Been here since the beginning of AHS. check in each moring about 6 or so, then again at 2 pm and finally at 7 pm. Only respond at the early morning check in. Belong to numerous List Serves... always check into this one first. Sometimes I am simply not here to check in... yesterday I was over in Kentucky at a nurery helping them kick off the season with a slide presentation and lecture " Gardening by Design & By Accident" Since I am mostly a gardenign by accident guy, it is one of my favorite presentations that I do.
I am very slow typist so my messages are usually short.. and that is a blessing for your guys.
Today I will be in the new greenhosue consturcting benches, perhasps moving some plants around.
Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
Zone 6/5 Southern Indiana