Re: head count

I'm still here from way back when -- just soaking up knowledge and
camaraderie!

Check messages most days, but occasionally get way behind and overwhelmed.
Also check rec.gardens.orchids and alt.binaries.pictures.orchids daily, both
international news groups with lots of interesting info.

Gardening mostly restricted to DH's orchid addiction, but I hope that this
year I'll get some veggie beds and perennials going.  This will be the
second summer in this house; so far all we've done is build the greenhouse
and the vanda support over the patio -- neither have any room for any more
plants.  DH's orchid thing got us both into our local orchid society, and me
installed as show chair and secretary.  Our spring show is a month from this
weekend, March 12-13, and I for one will be very glad when it's all done.
Then my only orchid obligation will be the monthly newsletter.

Gardened since a small child; never thought of it as a "hobby", more as a
way of life.  It was the thing I missed most when we lived on the boat.

A day without you guys is sort of like a day without coffee -- it can be
done, but it isn't fun!

Scottie
Texas Gulf Coast