Re: head count

I download every day and usually read it all, unless I am just back from a trip and have come home to 600 or so messages - then I skim. I garden on 2.5 acres and at times wonder if I've bitten off more than I can chew (DH mows the grass and does the ponds and hardscapes). Am particularly interested in NA native plants and wetland gardening. Having this extended family is most important to me - learning about gardening in areas very unlike my own, and plants I've never tried is fun and challenging, but best of all is the friendships.
Quincy, IL z5b