Re: headcount - list census

Jim,
This was a video I purchased from T&M on propagation. These were
seedlings, not cuttings, and the speaker made it seem like this is a
regular method of purchasing in Britain. They showed the little box that
contained small baggies of seedlings. I've purchased cuttings in bundles
here in the States before, but never seedlings. Thought it was pretty
interesting. I no longer have the video, though, so I can't go back and
verify.

--
Kitty
neIN, Zone5