RE: yahoo pics

Interesting test Kitty... find a larger picture you uploaded and we will
check it out!

I do know with the yahoo groups photo area, the person who uploaded the
picture has different options to view - large regular or small -- yet anyone
else in the group only gets to see the small.

I was thinking that the freebie yahoo stuff would be the same... but I could
be wrong!

Donna, who should have kept her mouth shut since I have never used the yahoo
photo thing... it came with my isp and a 200MB limit or something like
that..