Re: skiing with helmet/faw!

Yeah, airbags. A good idea, but whoa! I've been seeing reports about
Volkswagons whose airbags go off when you hit a pothole. Not only can
that instigate an accident, but you have to pay to have them replaced at
something like $300 each. A sideairbag especially worries me. I've been
warned not to turn my head quickly because of the bad disks. A side
airbag could do me some serious harm. My car doesn't have them.

neIN, Zone5