Re: skiing with helmet/faw!

not a fan of airbags... simple fender bender (I was a
passenger), didn't even break the headlights or cause
damage to either car, but my wrist got broken in three
places from the airbag.... what ever you do, don't
raise your arm to block it...

That said, I could see where the airbag could save a
life in a major wreck.

Donna